Muffle furnace for fast and efficient heat treatment of various kinds
- For daily use and all common laboratory applications
- Suitable for all heat treatments such as drying, preheating, releasing, burning, sintering, annealing, melting, hardening, tempering, ashing, calcining, etc.
- High-quality materials on housing and board
- Chamber volume of 20 liters
- Maximum temperature of 1200 ° C
- Special versions for higher temperatures and volumes on request
- High-quality fiber insulation with low thermal mass
- Very good temperature homogeneity due to powerful heating elements on both sides
- New state of control technology
- Color display (6.5-inch touch screen) and user-friendly software
- Comprehensive and service-friendly construction
- Network interface for remote monitoring
Universal high temperature furnace for daily laboratory applications
The high-temperature laboratory furnaces of swiss innotech stand for, highest quality and user-friendly application. They are required for different processes in research, development and industry and are particularly suitable for chemical analyzes, material investigations and ashing processes. The innoTHERM 1220 is characterized by excellent temperature homogeneity and stability. The maximum temperature of 1200 C is also the continuous working temperature, since the muffle furnace can hold it over the whole process. The heart of the innoTHERM is the annealing chamber with an insulating material made of insulation brick. This is made of a durable ceramic material with a high content of alumina, which is particularly suitable for high temperatures. The double-walled housing with multi-layer insulation ensures that the temperature on the outer case of furnace is kept low. Like the insulation, the heating resistances with its iron-chromium-aluminum alloy is also made of the highest quality materials. The compact design and low weight enable practical use on any work table. The simple lift-up door opening system as well as the stainless steel cover on the chamber and door enable the staff to work safely. Another feature is the innovative regulate, automation and control technology, which includes complete control, monitoring and documentation of the processes. With low energy consumption, attractive purchase costs, reliable trouble-free operation, and low operating costs, is the innoTHERM 1220 a top-of-the-range, universal, high-temperature laboratory furnace with a huge utility in many types of applications.
Heat up time 70 min Maximum temperature 1200°C Chamber volume 20 Liter Dimensions inside H x W x D 25,5 x 25 x 26,5 cm External dimensions H x W x D 67 x 52,5 x 53 cm Warranty 12 month Display Color touch screen Software easyCONTROL Accessories Power cable Weight 64 kg
Various vessels, crucibles, cover and filtersCrucible and lid are available in various designs and sizes. Made of porcelain, quartz, silicon carbide, pyrographite or quartz fiber. A wide selection is available depending on the material to be machined and the required temperatures. Also in our range are insert filters for even faster heating and cooling times.
Fireproof pads in different sizesRefractory material for storing hot oven parts. The underlay can be placed at any workplace and serves as a plate for crucibles and other hot parts from the oven.
Tongs in various designsStainless steel tongs available in various designs and sizes. For safe handling when placing in and taking out the crucibles from oven.